EBidMotor SDN. BHD. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the "Act") governs how we collect, use and disclose such Data. Under the Act, Data includes personal data of an identifiable individual.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data:
- Information that you provide to us through our Application (for example, your name, address, email address, contact information, medical records and medical history). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Application, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Application.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Application.
- Details of your visits to our Application and the resources that you access.
We will only collect information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for purposes for which it was collected.
We may collect information, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our affiliates and advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
All information you provide to us through our Application is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our Application; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held in the following manner:
- To ensure that content from our Application is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To send you promotional offers and information from us, our affiliates and from selected sponsors or advertisers ("Marketing Offers"), when you have given us your prior consent. You may opt-out at any time from receiving such Marketing Offers by notifying us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap 50).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If EBidMotor Sdn. Bhd. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Our Application may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The PDPA gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the PDPA. Any access request may be subject to a fee of S$10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.